Come Explore the Lakes with Us. Established Spring 2004.
Minocqua Pontoon Cruises, of Minocqua, Wisconsin provides relaxing, informative and safe boat cruises for our guests on the beautiful Minocqua chain of lakes.
We are the ONLY company to hold a Town and County Permit to legally operate a commercial pontoon cruise business on the Minocqua Chain of Lakes.
Minocqua Pontoon Cruises reservation, information and rental booth/shop located in the "The Fairway Log Building" across from Chequamegan Adventure Company, 8575 Hwy 51 N, Minocqua, WI 54548.
30 FT. Tritoon Cruise Boat & Pontoon Rentals
Season opens mid May & runs till mid October
All cruises include eagle and loon spotting along with ample photo opportunities
Morning Nature Cruise 9:00 - 11:00 am
- 2 hr cruise into Lake Minocqua & Lake Kawaguesaga
- Featuring Eagle & Loon spotting, nature discussions, & many Historical Boat Houses
- Coffee, ice tea, lemonade, soda and donuts served
- Special Fee: $30.00 per adult / $5.00 per child under 12
Noon Nature & Lunch Cruise 11:30 - 2:30 pm
- 3 hr cruise into Lake Kawaguesaga & Minocqua or Lake Tomahawk
- Featuring fun atmosphere and nature discussion
- Bring your own lunch or snacks
- Free soda, ice tea, lemonade, ice & water (or bring your own beverage of choice)
- Many Historical Boat Houses
- Fee: $40.00 per adult, $10.00 per child under 12
Afternoon Nature Cruise 3:00 - 5:00 pm
- Same features as Morning Cruise and Sunset Cruise
- Fee: $35.00 per adult, $10.00 per child under 12
Sunset Special 6:30 - 8:30 pm "Photograph Time"
- 2 Hr. cruise into Lake Minocqua & Lake Kawaguesaga
- Excellent photo opportunities
- Free soda, ice tea, lemonade, ice & water
- Bring your own selection of wine or champagne from The Vine
- Fee: $35.00 per adult / $10.00 per child under 12
- Departure times will change to an earlier time in late Summer and Fall
One Hour Cruise
- 1 Hr. cruise around Lake Minocqua or Lake Kawaguesaga
- Great for small children
- Flexible departure times: 9:00 am - 7:30 pm
- Fee: $20 per adult / $5.00 per child under 12
Multiple bathroom break opportunities available on all cruises!
Private Cruises Available at no Extra Charge
GREAT BIRDING AND PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES!
Primary pick-ups and departures are at the "The Fairway Log Building" across from Chequamegan Adventure Company. Cruises will pick-up at any and all resort spots on the Minocqua Chain of Lakes.
Minocqua Pontoon Cruises reservation, information and rental booth/shop located in the "The Fairway Log Building" across from Chequamegan Adventure Company.
ENJOY A WELL ORGANIZED OUTDOOR ACTIVITY ON THE MINOCQUA CHAIN OF LAKES
Description of Opperations